Monday, August 11, 2008

About Me: The best I 've come across on a social networking site

about me:

Why to see Random people's profile in internet?

sometimes, Random People could change your life into upside down, yeah i meant in a good way. there are many of my random friends who experienced this and so do i. join with us.

How many times in a day u think of wishes...

when u see a chocalate - u wished for it -
when u want good marks...
when u want to see a movie imm..

i have been also like you,
later i realised..

Be careful in what u wish for, u might get it..

What will u do if u get it..

then starts the problems, wish goes recursive...

some of my wishes that has become true

As usual like other School Topper - yes done, with 199/200 in computer science
As usual a gold medalist - Yes, done, with Gold Medal in Bsc Computer Science
As usual lot of studies - yes done, with Bsc, Computer Science, M.C.A., M.Phil. Computer Science
Starting our own company - yes, done, with our Microworks Software Solutions
Joining world's biggest microsoft - wish done
Joining World's biggest microsoft's head quaters in usa seattle - wish done
buying my first car small one - wish done
buying my first big car one - wish done
buying my own tv - many tv's :) - wish done
buying my own things - yeah plenty wish done
Getting a girl friend - huh huh? secret! :)
Travelling around the world - almost done, travelled to Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, Japan, USA, most parts of India

My next wishes are:

A Contribution to science - oh yeah, i want to get out computers, into earth science, natural science, physics are my passions now.

i know, dreams become thoughts, thoughts become passions, passion become actions, action become habit, habit become character, character will determine you



Life is a Algorithimic Puzzle. I tried to debug it most of the times and got stuck in break points. I lived half of my life is primary memory of grief and half of it in virtual memory of happiness.

To tell a jist about my technical side, I have done my Bsc Computer Science, Master of Computer Applications, Master of Philosophy,Computer Science, I am a Gold Medalist in my UG and College Topper, I have won more than 50 Debugging and Programming Competitions.

To tell a jist about my personal side, yeah i understood nothing in the world is yours except "you". As per physcology theory, human mind goes through different stages and finally comes to a stage of "acceptance", i am reading more about brain and human mind, will write more about this in my blog.

Logic of Wish:

Callstack looks like:


Desire()
Wish()
Wish_Granted()
After_Wish_Effects()
Again_Desire()
Wish()..

This Keeps repeating, well how long a stack of life can hold it, give it a break, it won't crash with a Stack Overflow right?

Travel Freak:
Washington
Northern Cascades
Tulip Valley

Singapore
Malaysia
Japan
India
Bangalore
Ooty
Mysore

What more you would like to know about me...World of technology amazes us with "MAGIC" of internet, yes where ever you are if your interest and my interest matches, then lets make a Inheritance Exist: Ping Ram...



If you don't like change it, if you can't change it, change ur attitude, Don't Complain!!!!

Life is a circle, here, winner loses next time, looser wins next time.

For everything there is a medicine, but for jealously there is no medicine. I learnt this from a proverb.



I would love to be a friend function inside your heart class.

current diet plan: yeah i have been recently affected with many health problems since i ain't took care of my health
fDrinkWaterWheneverThirstyNotAnythingElseExceptReasonableAmountsOfMilk = true

fEatLotsOfProteins = true
fEatRice = FALSE
fEatLimitedRotis = TRUE
fDrinkMangoDrinks = false
fEatAtIndianRestaurants = false
fEatAtSubwayOrHome_not_fattyfood = true
fEatAtUdupi = false;


My latest passion or i should say soon the job i would like to be is geo-science...

i am doing lot of tours and collecting informations visiting waterfalls, volcanoes, ancient cities, architecture.

latest trips include

trip list will



P.S. :- This "about me" is taken from the profile of a person I 've come across . It seemed quite interesting and motivating to me, hope this will do the same for you.

No comments: